How do you know if Triple P is for you? Keep in mind that we have all (ALL!) experienced the following at various times with our children, but if any of these is more common than not, then you may benefit from the Triple P program:
- Your child does not follow your directions.
- You find yourself avoiding taking your child shopping or to restaurants because of his/her behavior in public.
- Despite your efforts, none of the consequences you give to your child seem to change his/her behavior.
- Your child talks back to you.
- Your child whines, tantrums, or becomes physical if he/she does not get his/her way.