Why should I choose you?
What is your service area?
I will travel to deliver workshops to organizations and schools.
As a parent, how do I know if I need Village Parenting’s help?
- Your mornings are hectic and stressful.
- Your child hates school and it is hard to get her there.
- You can’t get your child to do his homework.
- You don’t know how to help your child with his homework.
- Your child uses so many avoidance strategies that homework takes forever.
- You feel overwhelmed at your child’s conferences or IEP meetings.
- You struggle to understand your child’s school reports.
- You have concerns about what is happening at school, and you want to have your concerns addressed without the process becoming adversarial.
- You want to prepare your child for the transition from preschool to full-day classes.
- You have to ask repeatedly to get your child to do what you need her to do.
- Your child does not follow your directions.
- Your child talks back to you.
- You avoid taking your child shopping or to restaurants because of his behavior in public.
- Your child whines, throws tantrums, or becomes physical if he does not get his way.
- You child’s behavior at home or school is not what you want it to be.
- None of the discipline or consequences you give your child change her behavior.
Contact me to learn how I can help you support your child’s education and more effectively manage your child’s behavior.
How long is the Triple P program?
Once we get started, what is the Triple P Process?
Can you really help me? My situation is so bad.
As a school administrator, how do I know if Village Parenting services could help my school or district?
- You are ready to incorporate mindfulness into the lives of your students to help with attention, emotional self regulation, and impulse control.
- You want to promote teacher wellness. Your teachers are stressed!
- You need to improve your family and community engagement.
- Your trust level between school and home is not where you would like it to be.
- You want your teachers to learn innovative and effective ways to engage families.
- You want to provide your families with parent education and workshops.
How do we get started?
Where do we meet?
Are you an advocate?
Having taught for 13 years as a special educator and classroom teacher, I am able to help you understand reports and to know what questions to ask. I am a bridge between home and school, with your child as the top priority.