Wondering what we will cover in my Online Mindfulness and Parenting Course?
The first of 6 sessions is Friday March 29th from 12:00-1:00 (EST). The content is intended for parents of kids of all ages, babies through teen.
The beginning of each session will be devoted to learning about and practicing a new Mindfulness technique.
Then we will dive into how we can use Mindfulness to help us with parenting. I will share research and practical strategies that will not only make parenting easier but also more enjoyable. (We love our kids but if we’re keeping it real, every moment is not always a blast.)
Course topics include:
- Intention setting
- How to identify the emotional narratives we bring to a stressful situation
- Keeping our own identity and the importance of self-care
- How to raise children mindfully in this fast paced, achievement obsessed culture of ours
- How to avoid the pitfalls of Risk-Averse Parenting.
Ready to invest in your family?
Mindfulness & Parenting Online
Registration opens up March 15th. Class begins March 29th from 12:00-1:00 (EST)
Your investment in this 6 week course is $247. This includes:
- 6 live sessions, with time for Q & A
- Access to an exclusive online community of course graduates
- Monthly live Mindfulness practice and Q & A in the online community
- First 5 registrants receive a free 1 hour consult ($125 value) with me